This class starts with learning the core building blocks of web pages, including HTML and CSS, as well as how the Internet works. Students will build their very first fan website featuring some of their favorite things. By the end of this class, students will also have interacted with the latest tools that help make building web pages even faster.
● Grades 6 – 12
● Program Length: 12 sessions (60 min per session)
● Need Computer – Windows, MAC, or Chromebook
● Prior Python experience is highly recommended.
About the Instructor
This course is offered in partnership with Create & Learn. Founded by tech experts, Create & Learn is an award-winning STEM program with the mission of providing top quality Computer Science education to students in K-12. All of our classes are held live online and are taught by experienced teachers. With more than 35 courses, our curriculum covers a rich set of topics such as coding, AI, Robotics, Digital Design, and Cloud Computing.
● We are the only 5 stars rated kids computer science program at scale and have served 10s of thousands of students worldwide in the last several years.
● Won the Facebook (Meta) Engineer for the Week Impact award twice in a row
● Featured by Minecraft Education and Roblox Education
● Voted by ActivityHero (2021, 2022) and Hulafrog (2021, 2022) as Parents’ Favorites.
● Our curriculum was designed by tech experts from Google and other top tech companies, Code.org curriculum lead, and many experienced Computer Science teachers.