Kids are born creators and artists. Art, in turn, is one of the best ways for children to express themselves as well. There are many different ways for kids to be creative with art these days: drawings, digital photography, stop motion video, digital art design, and more. In this fun and creative class, your child will exercise their creativity in many different ways. We build a new digital art project in each session using topics kids love, such as Minecraft skins, stop motion videos, emojis, animations, photography, and more. In each of these hands-on activities, we guide students to observe and understand the artistic elements in life such as patterns and symmetry, explore emotions and feelings, and learn about art basics such as color palettes.
● Grades 1-4
● Program Length: 8 sessions (60 min per session)
● Need Computer – Windows, MAC, or Chromebook
● #digital art #video #photography
About the Instructor
This course is offered in partnership with Create & Learn. Founded by tech experts, Create & Learn is an award-winning STEM program with the mission of providing top-quality Computer Science education to students in K-12. All of our classes are held live online and are taught by experienced teachers. With more than 35 courses, our curriculum covers a rich set of topics such as coding, AI, Robotics, Digital Design, and Cloud Computing.
● We are the only 5-star rated kids computer science program at scale and have served 10s of thousands of students worldwide in the last several years.
● Won the Facebook (Meta) Engineer for the Week Impact award twice in a row.
● Featured by Minecraft Education and Roblox Education.
● Voted by ActivityHero (2021, 2022) and Hulafrog (2021, 2022) as Parents’ Favorites.
● Our curriculum was designed by tech experts from Google and other top tech companies, the Code.org curriculum lead, and many experienced Computer Science teachers.