With the latest developments in technology, AI and machine learning can now create art, compose music, play games like a professional, read medical images better than average doctors, and so much more. In this fascinating series of AI classes for kids, we introduce students to key concepts of AI, the latest AI technologies, and their applications in many areas.
Here are some highlights of the series:
– Get first-hand experience with cutting-edge AI applications for image recognition, chatbots, machine learning, and more, all in an age-appropriate way.
– Discover how humans and AI can work together, and how AI is able to win over human masters in games.
– Discover the difference between robotics and AI, and find out how AI is truly providing intelligence in robotics.
– Get an overview of different machine learning approaches, how AI works, and the latest tools. Understand what AI can and can not do, and why.
– And a lot more!
With our small class size, world-class curriculum, and team projects, kids will enjoy ample opportunities to exercise their creativity, critical thinking, and communication skills. Save your spot now to have fun with AI!
● Grades 4 – 6
● Program Length: 8 sessions (60 min per session)
● Need Computer – Windows, MAC, or Chromebook
● Prior Scratch type of block based coding experiences would be helpful, but not required
● #AI, #coding, #machine learning, #computer vision, #robotics #AI for art
About the Instructor
This course is offered in partnership with Create & Learn. Founded by tech experts, Create & Learn is an award-winning STEM program with the mission of providing top quality Computer Science education to students in K-12. All of our classes are held live online and are taught by experienced teachers. With more than 35 courses, our curriculum covers a rich set of topics such as coding, AI, Robotics, Digital Design, and Cloud Computing.
● We are the only 5 stars rated kids computer science program at scale and have served 10s of thousands of students worldwide in the last several years.
● Won the Facebook (Meta) Engineer for the Week Impact award twice in a row
● Featured by Minecraft Education and Roblox Education
● Voted by ActivityHero (2021, 2022) and Hulafrog (2021, 2022) as Parents’ Favorites.
● Our curriculum was designed by tech experts from Google and other top tech companies, Code.org curriculum lead, and many experienced Computer Science teachers.